EXPERIENCE FRENCH THROUGH NATURE, ART & TASTING (September & October only)
Experience the beauty of the Eastern Townships of Québec, connecting authentically to its local culture through your five senses.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS ONE-DAY FRENCH IMMERSION EXPERIENCE:
* A full day of guided French language development through engaging real-life situations
* Visit a traditional bakery
* Discover a magical sculpture garden in the oldest vineyard in the Eastern Townships
* Have lunch at Les Sucreries de l'Erable, at the heart of Frelighsburg, QC
* Indulge in a wine or cider tasting
* Van transportation to/from the Quebec's Eastern Townships
--- All in the context of a real and practical French language discovery
Also required: An enhanced driver's license or a valid passport (with necessary visa, if non US citizen).
Price per person ranges between $190 - $250. Group rates available. Contact us directly.