ONE DAY FRENCH IMMERSION IN MONTREAL (for Advanced French Speakers):
The art is in the alleys in Montreal! And we are not talking tags or beginner artists. The culture of the murals is very important and recognized. World-famous street artists such as Carlito Dalceggio, Felix Berube Labrona, Miles Mac, and Omen have enliven the urban landscape.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS ONE-DAY FRENCH IMMERSION EXPERIENCE IN MONTREAL:
- A full day of guided French language development through engaging activities
- Our immersion experiences are tailored for small groups (min 3, maximum 6) -- Oui, you will have lots of opportunities to communicate en français!
- 2h+ guided tour (our guide is Michel from “Urban Marmotte”). This tour will lead us through the highest concentration of outstanding street art along a famous boulevard ending on Le Plateau.
- Lunch at a popular café in Le Plateau
- Self-guided tour of Le Plateau (with a list of special places to discover at your own leisure)
- Van transportation to/from Montréal
Also required: An enhanced driver's license or a valid passport (with necessary visa, if non US citizen).